At Children’s Neuro Physio (CNPhys) we only treat children and are highly specialised in the treatment of children with neurological disorders. We will see you at your home, school, nursery or local pool.
Our therapists in the North London and Hertfordshire area are highly specialised, Bobath trained paediatric physiotherapists each with more than 10 years experience in the field. We have worked in both acute and community paediatric services in hospitals, Child Development Centres, the home, schools and the community. We have experience of working with children with many conditions - developmental delay, brain injury, nerve injury, various syndromes, neuromuscular disorders and cerebral palsy, GMFCS I through to V and following interventions such as SDR, orthopaedic, surgery and botulinum toxin injections and we also have extensive hydrotherapy experience.
We are delighted that Xanthe has recently joined us after working for many years at the Bobath Centre. Xanthe says “I welcome the opportunity to bring my experience to CNPhys to help with further development of an excellent quality of service.”
Why choose Children’s Neuro Physio:‐
- We are highly experienced and skilled specialised neuropaediatric physiotherapists.
- We only treat children. We are honest, reliable and consistent.
- We have excellent interpersonal skills.
- We are trained in a range of different concepts such as SI, taping, postural management, aquatic therapy & many more.
- We can integrate physiotherapy with specific educational approaches such as conductive education, profound curriculum, ASDAN and MOVE.
- Our treatments are designed so that they are family focused, fun and can be continued at home, playgroup, nursery, school or college.
- We treat conditions that can affect joints, muscles, bones, posture, movement, balance, walking, stamina, energy, well being, co-ordination, growth and development, play, sports and independence.