At Children’s Neuro Physio we only treat children and we are highly specialised in the treatment of children with neurological disorders. We will see you at your home, school, nursery or local pool.
Our team in the Guildford, Farnham and the Hampshire area are highly specialised, trained, paediatric physiotherapists with extensive experience in the field. Members of our team have worked in a variety of locations including White Lodge Centre for children with cerebral palsy that follows a Bobath approach, the PACE centre and Ingfield Manor School that follow a conductive educational approach, Tadworth Children’s Trust giving additional expertise in acquired brain injury and in tertiary acute paediatric hospitals providing specialist orthopaedic paediatric physiotherapy, which gives us the edge when working with children following surgery particularly post Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy.
We have extensive experience of working with children with many conditions developmental delay, brain injury, nerve injury, various syndromes, neuromuscular disorders and cerebral palsy, GMFCS I through to V.
Why choose Children’s Neuro Physio:‐
- We are highly experienced and skilled specialised neuropaediatric physiotherapists.
- We are all parents ourselves. We only treat children. We are honest, reliable and consistent.
- We have excellent interpersonal skills.
- We are trained in a range of different concepts such as SI, taping, postural management, aquatic therapy & many more.
- We can integrate physiotherapy with specific educational approaches such as conductive education, profound curriculum, ASDAN and MOVE.
- Our treatments are designed so that they are family focused, fun and can be continued at home, playgroup, nursery, school or college.
- We treat conditions that can affect joints, muscles, bones, posture, movement, balance, walking, stamina, energy, well being, co-ordination, growth and development, play, sports and independence.