At Children’s Neuro Physio we only treat children. We are highly specialised in the treatment of children with neurological disorders. We will see you at your home, school, nursery or local pool.
Our team in the Croydon, Purley and East Surrey area are highly specialised, aquatic and rebound trained, paediatric physiotherapists with extensive experience. Members of our team have worked in a variety of locations including special and mainstream schools, Tadworth Children’s Trust giving additional expertise in acquired brain injury and in tertiary acute paediatric hospitals providing specialist orthopaedic paediatric physiotherapy, which gives us the edge when working with children following surgery particularly post Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy. In addition one of our team was instrumental in the development of aspects of the profound curriculum.
We have extensive experience of working with children with many conditions developmental delay, brain injury, nerve injury, various syndromes, neuromuscular disorders and cerebral palsy, GMFCS I through to V.
We have a clinic room in Dorking and we also use the hydrotherapy pool and trampoline at a school in South Croydon and can provide physiotherapy assistant support if required by one of our physiotherapy degree students.
Why choose Children’s Neuro Physio:‐
- We are highly experienced and skilled specialised neuropaediatric physiotherapists.
- We only treat children. We are honest, reliable and consistent.
- We have excellent interpersonal skills.
- We are trained in a range of different concepts such as SI, taping, postural management, aquatic therapy & many more.
- We can integrate physiotherapy with specific educational approaches such as conductive education, profound curriculum, ASDAN and MOVE.
- Our treatments are designed so that they are family focused, fun and can be continued at home, playgroup, nursery, school or college.
- We treat conditions that can affect joints, muscles, bones, posture, movement, balance, walking, stamina, energy, well being, co-ordination, growth and development, play, sports and independence.